There are 3 things we ask of you concerning membership:
1. Has there been a time in your life when you personally acknowledged you are a
sinner, accepted Christ as your Savior and made Him Lord of your life?
2. Have you been obedient to Jesus’ command to follow in Believer’s Baptism? At
Bethel Baptist we believe this is baptism by immersion, as it is a picture of
Christ’s death, burial and resurrection.
3. Do you have the desire to serve and minister to others in the name of Jesus
with this like- minded body of believers?
If the Lord leads you to join our church family, here are a couple of options:
1 Please schedule a meeting with our pastor to address any questions
you may have regarding your new church home.
2. During any of the services at Bethel, come forward at the invitation time
and share with the pastor your desire to become a member of this church
family. At this time you will be asked the 3 questions listed above before
being presented to the church.
* We also request that you attend the New Members Class when offered